Friday, July 2, 2010

Kaeden's Bryce Canyon Field Trip


Kaeden and Hagen were all smiles at the top of Bryce Canyon.

Kaeden's class this year got to go to Bryce canyon this year and because Jared was working I got to go. It was really fun for me, although Kaeden really really wanted Jared to go with him. There was about 40 kids and at least 10 parents and teachers.

The way down wasn't to bad, but I thought that I was going to die on the way back up. Even the 4 boys I was in charge of weren't sure they were going to make it back up. Mrs. Bulkley was the tour guide, she was also their kindergarten teacher 2 years ago, so all the kids thought that was Awesome!!

This is Kaeden's 2nd grade class with the world's greatest teacher!!!! as Kaeden would say. I would agree with him.

No comments: