Monday, December 1, 2008

Tis the Season


Our tree in now up and decorated by Kaeden and Taesi. The kids are so excited for Christmas to come. I am now that the tree is up. If you are wondering what Taesi is wearing it is a dress- up skirt that is now a dress. If she isn't in her school clothes Monday and Wednesday 12:30 to 3:00 she is in dress ups. Beautiful isn't it!!!!! It does save on laundry though. Also if you look behind the tree you will see that my walls are no longer white. Now all I have left to paint in the kitchen.

3 comments:

Chad and Melissa said...

I love your walls, we need to come over and see the rest of the house. I'm glad your Thanksgiving was nice, except for the "quick project).

The Higgs' said...

Everything looks good. I love your walls. We need to come over and see. We got our tree up last night too. But after spending an hour pulling every bulb out of half of the row of limbs on the bottom to see which one wasn't working, we didn't get it decorated. And still didn't find the bad light. Oh well. Maybe this weekend. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. We missed you. But can't wait to see you next week.

Tammy said...

I love the tree! I hope that you have a great Christmas!